Hier's 'n bladsy met When Life Gives You Lemons(wat 'n fantastiese naam) slegs by iscrapbook beskikbaar.
Hierdie bladsy is deel van 'n reeks wat ek probeer maak - ek was presies 'n jaar terug op vakansie in Europa. Nou wil ek elke dag 'n bladsy scrap van laasjaar se vakansie. Hier is my eerste bier in Europa - in goeie ou Rome! En dit was 'n "blonde" ene. Die foto's is in 'n pub naby Santa Maria Maggiori geneem, op 'n baie reënerige Maandagaand. Prima Birra beteken Eerste Bier in Italiaans (ek dink!!).
~ Bet you didn't know, but I'm a new PERMANENT guest CT for the wonderfully talented Mel Hains!! I get to work with all the kits I want to, when I want to... Yes, now I sound like a spoilt little girl. But I am! So deal with it LOL...
Here's a LO with her new kit When Life Gives You Lemons (what a fantastic name!) available only at iscrapbook.
This LO is part of a series I'm trying - exactly a year ago I visit Europe for a month long holiday. I want to scrap one page per day for the next month... Here is my first beer in Europe, in good old Rome! And it was a "blonde" one. This was in a pub close to Santa Maria Maggiori, on a very rainy Monday evening.
(Prima Birra means First Beer in Italian..I think!) ~
Credits:
Template: Template 388 - Andrea Gold
Kit: When life gives you lemons - Mel Hains
Font: Date - Pea Rachael; Prima Birra - Alpha from kit











No comments:
Post a Comment