Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Courage


This might be the most difficult, yet most fulfilling, LO that I have ever scrapped.

Journaling: This is the first time that I scrap to get something off my chest. I think it might be therapeutic. My mom has survived three rounds of breast cancer, including a unilateral mastectomy. Yesterday she went for her six-monthly check-up, which includes complete bloodtests and organ- and bone scans. They found growths on her liver, and she is set to start aggressive chemotherapy again today, after being cancer-free for three years. This has come as a great shock to us, but I know that we will get the strength to get through this again.. I love you mom...

" In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.. The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." Fil 4:6-7


Kit: 100% woman - Mel Hains
Wave template: September template challenge - Mamrotka
Gel text action - Atomic Cupcake
Wordart: October Wordart Challenge - Sunshine Studios
Font: HW Veneto


2 comments:

IvoryKeys said...

Scrapping is therapeutic and you are preserving emotions that are important. May you find strength to sustain you and sending you a big hug.

Unknown said...

Hi christelle you didnt leave me your email address so that I cna email you a coupn for 40% off my newest kit you had a share in naming. Let me know via bengigirl@gmail.com. thanks for your suggestion.