Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Awards x 3

Wow, I'm blown away! Tracy, aka Ambowife, has given me no less than THREE awards! I'm still a little shocked, but feel so honoured! I have only a few scrapping friends, but I do admire a few great scrappers too, so I'll pass these on nonetheless...

The Scrapping Star Award I'm passing on to:
1) Linda from Bon Scrapatit - she always has the most upbeat posts on the net! Not to mention the most "fantabulous" freebies! Find her here: http://bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com
2) Mel - a fellow South African and wonderful designer - http://melslightbulbmoments.blogspot.com/
3) Stephanie - her blog: http://schocks-scrap.blogspot.com

The 2 friendship awards - Treasured Friends and Leaves of Friendship - I'm passing on to:
1) Lisa (kelseyll) - http://kelseyll.blogspot.com
Here's to a handful of wonderful ladies!
Align Left

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Christelle, you've certainly made up for your absence on the blog here LOL!! Lovely layouts Hun and great pics :)
Hugs
Tracy

Kelseyll =) said...

Wow...I am so honored and SURPRISED! Thanks for your gift of friendship...I didn't even need an award...YOU are an amazing gal! =)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Christelle love, you are FAR too kind and I thank you SO much for the honor of these SPECIAL awards. I am just not good at finding the time to pass them on, however, I keep a copy of each one, who they are from, what date I've received and what I have to do to pass them along!

One day, it shall most likely take me an entire week to so so!!!

Bless your heart girl, another WONDERFUL young woman from South Africa. I now have the prvilege of knowing FIVE digi-sisters in South Africa and Mel is one of them. We shall ALL have to have a chat on Skype one day along with the INFAMOUS Kim B!

Thank you again Christelle and I would also like to personally thank you for ALL of the LOVELY comments you have left on my blog. You are FAR too sweet!

HAPPY, HAPPY sweetie!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS to you for the THREE awards you have received! WOO HOOO!

Michelle said...

Aww, thanks Christelle! :) That was so sweet of you! Thanks for all your nice comments about my layouts & my daughter - they are so fun to read!

Unknown said...

helloooo christellie! ag weet jy maar dis nice van jou vir die award hoor! ek waardeer vreeeeslik baie. ek het jou nou gelink op my blog en ek hoop as daar 'n plekkie in my ct oopkom, jy sal belangstel.

en geluk met al die ander awards hoor!
ek stuur baie durbs liefdegroete,
mel xxxxxxxxx