Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hollywood and beyond...

Hier is twee nie-Europa LO's en nog een van Rome wat ek so tussendeur gemaak het...

~Here are two non-Europe LO's and another Rome one that I made in between...~

Hollywood A & B - Ek het in 2005 die voorreg gehad om LA (en daarom Hollywood) en San Francisco toe te gaan.

~In 2005 I had the privilege to visit LA (and thus Hollywood) and San Francisco.~

Credits:

Template: Double Template - GDS Collab Dec 08 - Andrea Gold

Kit: Hollywood & Vine Collab- Divine Designers

Fonts: Starry - A Star is Born; rest - Ravie

Journaling:

I had so much fun running up and down Hollywood Boulevard. My favourite star of all was obviously Marilyn Monroe’s and needless to say, I had to pose with it! I couldn’t believe that I was actually in Hollywood,seeing the Kodak theatre with the hand-and footprints, Walk of Fame and Hollywood sign.

Credits:

Template: Double Template - GDS Collab Dec 08 - Andrea Gold

Star shape: Template 221 - Andrea Gold

Font: Journaling - rhino dino



Hier is die uitsig oor Rome vanaf Janiculum Hill.

~Here's the view over Rome from Janiculum Hill.~



Credits:
Kit: Ciao Italia - Darlene Haughin
Font: Susie's Hand

No comments: