Ek het lank voordat ek oorsee gegaan het reeds besluit dat ek wil piekniek hou in Rome. Daarom het ek bietjie rondgesoek op die internet, en gelees dat die lekkerste plek vir 'n piekniek die Borghese Gardens is. Ek het ook raakgelees dat die restaurant GiNa's sommer baie naby is en die heerlikste piekniekmandjies pak! Jy kies self die toebroodjie en drinkgoed wat jy wil hĂȘ, dan kry jy ook water, koffie en nagereg!
Journaling:
Today was set aside especially for a picnic in the Borghese gardens. I bought a picnic basket from GiNa and walked to the gardens, where I just enjoyed my lunch on the grass and relaxed after an action packed week in Rome.
~ Long before I went to Europe, I decided that I want to have a picnic in Rome. I then searched around on the internet and found that the Borghese Gardens would be the best spot for a picnic. I also read that the restaurant GiNa's is close to the gardens and packs the nicest picnic baskets. You pick your own sandwich and drinks, and then you also get water, coffee and desert! ~
Credits:
Kit: Bloom - One Memory At a Time
Font: augie









No comments:
Post a Comment