Foto's van die EERSTE keer wat ek sneeu sien - Jun 2007:
Journaling: I will never forget the first time I experienced snow! Real cold, wet, white snow... In sunny South Africa it’s possible to turn 24 and to never have seen snow.
So on 27 June 2007, I saw snow for the first time. The snowflakes were flying around just like elegant white butterflies, sitting on the leaves, branches, on my hair and my eyelashes. It was beautiful beyond words!
Credits:
Template: C Duffy - RAK Sketch July 08
Kit: Katlin's Grandma - Aqua Glass (Scrapbookflair)
Snowflake: Heather Ehrenhofer - 12 days of Christmas
My Meesters-gradeplegtigheid, Mei 2008
Credits: Black Tie - One Memory at a Time
Ek en Inge, Nuwejaar 2008, Kimberley:
Credits:
Kit: AmyLeigh - Adventurous Spirit (GDS)
Wordart: GoDigitalScrapbooking July Wordart Challenge
Jacobus & Suzanne op hulle wittebrood in Zanzibar:
Credits: GDS July Collab kit
My nuwe kar: Ferrari!
10 Junie 2008
Credits:
Kit: Black Tie - One Memory at a Time
Template: Haynay and Stars from template by Andrea Gold









No comments:
Post a Comment