Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jacobus se 21st

Hier is 'n bladsy met die GDS September Collab - Happy Birthday. Foto's is van Jacobus se 21e verjaarsdag.  Ek het vir hom 'n koek en ballonne gevat..bitter vroeg die oggend!

~Here's a page with the GDS September Collab - Happy Birthday. Photo's are from Jacobus' (my brother) 21st birthday.  I gave him some cake and baloons...very early the morning!~

Credits:

Kit: Happy birthday - GDS Sept 08 Collab

Purple & turquoise tags: Debra Anderson (lime recoloured to turquoise); Needle: Doreen Stolz
Background: Jillybean; 21, Glitter splat: Carola Mondini
Gift sticker: Bianca Argolla; Button: Dani Allencar
Birthday Boy tag: Digital Anemona; Ribbon swirl: Veronica Hurly
White frame: Carola Mondini; Mat (cut from orange paper): Helen Ehrenhofer
Acrylic bracket frame: Bianca Argolla

Font: Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christelle! What a beautiful blog you have! I do not have a recipe for the best chocolate pudding yet and I would love to see yours! I usually get my chocolate pudding out of a box so your help would be greatly appreciated lol!