'n Paar foto's van 'n tipiese dag in Rome - ek't dit so geniet om net te EET en DRINK! Dis mos waaroor vakansies gaan, is dit nie?! Ek het Ambowife se Bashful Romance gebruik - die diep, ryk kleure was ideaal om my "ryk" voedsel verwante ervaringe te komplimenteer! Ek het 'n dubbelbladsy gemaak, want ek's besig om 'n fotoboek van my Rome trippie aanmekaar te slaan.
~A few pics of a day in Rome - I had such fun just EATING and DRINKING!! That's what holidays are all about, isn't it ?? LOL
I used Bashful Romance by Ambowife Designs - these rich colours were perfect for my rich food experiences!
I made a double pager, because I'm in the process of making a photo book of my Rome trip.~
~A few pics of a day in Rome - I had such fun just EATING and DRINKING!! That's what holidays are all about, isn't it ?? LOL
I used Bashful Romance by Ambowife Designs - these rich colours were perfect for my rich food experiences!
I made a double pager, because I'm in the process of making a photo book of my Rome trip.~

Credits:
Kit: Bashful Romance - Ambowife Designs
Template: Tmplt1 - Darlene Haughin
Scalloped mat template: Scalloped Pocket - Veronica Hurly
Fonts: Dining - Clarendon Extended; Rest - AmalieScriptSSK









2 comments:
Christelle, I love how you blended the photo in the background on this one!
~Barbara
Gorgeous layouts you did with Bashful Romance. I love them!! You look like you had such an awesome time in Rome!! :)
Hugs Ambowife
Post a Comment