Ek't my eerste PAPER scrapping oorleef! Ons het die Scrap Pink dag, ten bate van borskanker, bygewoon. VET PRET!!! Dit was sooo lekker!! Hier's 'n paar foto's van ons aan die werk, en dan van my bladsye wat ek gemaak het. Ek's heel trots op myself! Hierdie was die heeeeel eerste keer wat ek probeer het om met papier te scrap, en dit was LEKKER!
~I survived my first PAPER scrapping! We attended the Scrap Pink day, for breast cancer. SUCH FUN!! I really enjoyed the day. Here are a few photo's of us hard at work, and then the pages that I made. I'm quite proud of myself! This was really nice, and the VERY first time I've paper scrapped EVER! And I LIKED it!~
~I survived my first PAPER scrapping! We attended the Scrap Pink day, for breast cancer. SUCH FUN!! I really enjoyed the day. Here are a few photo's of us hard at work, and then the pages that I made. I'm quite proud of myself! This was really nice, and the VERY first time I've paper scrapped EVER! And I LIKED it!~
~Suzanne, weaponed to the teeth...~

Hier is my bladsye...Net die begin van 'n pragtige album!
~Here are my pages... Just the beginning of a beautiful album!~












No comments:
Post a Comment