Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Monday, November 3, 2008

First peek

Hier is Yazelle amper 1 dag oud... En sy waag een van haar eerste kykies na die groot wye wêreld.  Ek het Ambowife se Lazy Sundays Kit gebruik (voorskou is ge"link").  Die sagte kleure is perfek om vir klein Yazellie te scrap!
~I used Ambowife Designs' Lazy Sundays Kit. These soft colours were perfect to scrap my one-day-old niece's first peek at the world.

You can now also find Tracy aka Ambowife's STUNNING designs in the SAS Shop!! Have a look for Lazy Sundays here or just click on the preview~

Font : Charlie

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Greetings Christelle!!!

Your blog is GORGEOUS girl!!! Oh YUM, YUM! I LOVE roses and pinks!

I was SO consumed with my computer issues last night that when I saw your post in my Cbox, I replied there, twice even! LOL! I've just gone back in this evening and conked myself on the head as I realized I could click on your name and either find your site or possibly an e-mail address!!! Sorry! I'm hoping to be less consumed with my computer in a few days!!!

Anyhoo, in the event that you have not been back to my blog to see an answer to your question about the font in my header, the answer is "LINENSTROKE"!

Thank you for stopping by and I just LOVE your layouts!!! BEAUTIFUL work and I am SO thrilled to see Tracy designing now as I have ALWAYS admired her layout artistry!!!

Have a LOVELY weekend!

Hugs,
Linda :)