Seker tyd dat ek weer aandag aan my blog skenk... My nuutste tydverdryf? Digital scrapbooking! So here goes..

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Unbelievable!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ek's op 'n CREATIVE TEAM!!! Meer spesifiek One Memory At a Time s'n. Alisha is een van my GUNSTELING ontwerpers en ek kan nie wag om met haar kits te speel nie. Dis die grootste voorreg wat ek nou in 'n lang tyd gehad het.. Hou hierdie plekkie van my dop!!

Hier en hier is LO's wat ek al met haar produkte gemaak het.

~WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm on a CREATIVE TEAM!!! More specifically One Memory At a Time's CT. Alisha's one of my FAVOURITE designers and I can't wait to play with her designs.  This is the biggest privilege I've had in a long time.. Watch this little space of mine!

Here and here are LO's I've made with some of her products.~

2 comments:

Alisha Shaw said...

You are too sweet! I am so thrilled to have you join us...you are an amazing scrapper and we are so lucky to have you!! Big welcome!!

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

You're amazing and an AWESOME addition to the team!! LOVE your beautiful blog, too!!